Your shopping cart is empty!
A menstrual cup is a feminine hygiene device that is inserted into the vagina during menstruation period.
Menstrual cup is used to collect menstrual fluid and prevent from leaking.
Menstrual cups are usually made of flexible medical grade silicone.
Itlooks like a bell with a stem.
How to use a menstrual cup:
1. Sterilize the cup for 3-5 minutes in boiling water
2. Fold and insert the folded cup. Simply let it pop open once the entire cup is inside you.
3. Check if the cup is unfolded by reaching in and feeling around the base of the cup. You should feel round or oval and do not have any noticeable folds. If you feel any dents, gently grip the base of the cup (not the stem) and rotate it to make it unfold again.
4. Remove the menstrual cup by slightly pulling on the stem while using your abdominal muscles to push the cup downwards until you can reach the base. Give the base of the cup a pinch to release the suction and ease it out. Avoid removing your menstrual cup by pulling the stem as this might cause discomfort.
5. Empty, clean and re-insert again.Experiment with different foldings and it might take a few days to get comfortable with the cup.
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 Pages)